Countries around the world are stepping up efforts to ensure that investments in research and innovation have a positive impact on society and national economies. In particular, there is increasing interest in the services and functions that innovation institutions should provide to foster innovation and support industrial competitiveness. This course will help you to formulate effective technology and innovation strategies in the context of emerging technological trends such as Industry 4.0.
What you will learn
- Key concepts, frameworks and tools in technology and innovation management with relevance to RTOs
- The latest international trends and policy developments in science, technology and innovation policy, with an emphasis on the role and functions of RTOs in the wider context of national innovation systems across selected countries
- Practical challenges for effective technology and innovation management and discussion on the best practices for overcoming them
- Interactive examples of the application of roadmapping concepts and methods for effective technology and innovation strategy development for RTOs
Who would benefit from attending?
- Managers from public research and technology organisations, technology and innovation institutes and centres of excellence
- Innovation agency officials responsible for national and regional public R&D portfolio design and management
- Professionals from public and private sectors that would like to gain new insights from theory and international practice to complement their hands-on policy experience
Enrol on this course
There are currently no public dates scheduled for this programme. We run online and in-company versions of this course tailored to your organisational needs. Contact us to find out more.